Sunday, September 11, 2011

Did You Know 2.0

the quote/statics I choose was that in the U.S only 1.3 million students graudate from college.And also I found it interesting that in India, a devolping country has more graduating students than the U.S a devolped country that has top of the line technolgy. What this means to me is that people are not taking the necesary steps to stay ahead in technolgy in the U.S. That also means that people are not very worried about having jobs and being able to provide for their families.And too many people are droping out of high school. And are unable to pay for their colllege tution because the cost is way to  much.
  I believe this affects me negativley because if the prices of gas and taxes continually rise. It means my parents will have to sacrifice even more now because college tution will probally rise by 2015 probally and I will have to recive a scholarship or some finical aid from the college.Many of the jobs in America will be taking by people because they will be far more advanced in there fields and we be mored educated then us.
    My role as a student in the 21st century is to get good grades in school.And stay up to date with the technolgy on the computers.In school we use a computer in every class.If o do not know how to use Microsoft word than I will be unsuccesful in school until I learn how to use a computer properley.
The implications of livingin a rapidly changing world is that things like Cds used to be popular until the apple iPod  was created were you could listen to your music whenever you wanted to.It is hard because as soon as you buy the new iPod a month or two later they are alreay making a new iPod.I think what John Carroll should do is try to have us use technolgy even more then we do now becasue by the time we get college,class will probaly be on skype all the time.A few years later T.Vs mat not even be cool, something else may have come out by then

1 comment:

  1. It is definitely a fast moving world, and your generation is going to have to work hard to keep up. But it is also an awesome time to be alive, and I think the challenges are going to be fun for you guys to face, as long as you stay motivated.

    Make sure you read over your writing pretty well, so your message doesn't get lost in the errors. I'm looking forward to reading more of your essays, Reggie.

    47/50

    ReplyDelete